last week i had the flu and on most of the days i was too weak to leave my flat except for little walks to the doctor or the pharmacy. exciting, i know. time to get back to basics. sleep. eat & drink. snot. and meet up with all those friendly beings around you that can help you feel better soon:
1. warm socks.
2. something warm around your neck.
3. ginger & honey or other kinds of tea like sage, fennel, liquorice root… (drink!)
4. stuff to help free your respiratory passages.
5. salt & hot water for steam inhalation. (yes, i have a bowl that almost fits my face.)
7. creme to help your nose recover.
get well soon!